sábado, janeiro 05, 2008

Vale a pena ver....

Ainda que absolutamente esmagado pela crítica (ex: artigo no "The Guardian" http://film.guardian.co.uk/cannes2007/story/0,,2080900,00.html), que tenha uma lentidão quase exagerada e que as personagens não tenham grande densidade... vale a pena ver... "My Blueberry Nights"...

- So... were you bored to death?
- Very much... I even felt tempted to leave the room with the gay couple that left half hour after the movie started..
- oh.. I'm sorry...
- Did you liked it?
- Yeap!
- Really????
- Yes!
- Oh... you're too girlie!
- This is not a chick movie!
- It seemed very girlie to me...
- oh... for f*cks sake ... I'm not a girlie type of girl and this is not even a romantic movie...
- Fine, fine... Let's feed our bodies... given that at least one of us could not feed the soul with the movie...
- Ok... "anti-girlie" girl... Let's provide you some good some pizza for the body
!

Sem comentários: