quinta-feira, junho 17, 2010

Tenho a certeza que este Backspacer foi todo escrito para mim


"Yesterdays, how quick they change
All lost and long gone now
It's hard to remember any thing
Moving at the speed of sound
Moving with the speed of sound

And yet I’m still holding tight
To this dream of distant light
And that somehow I’ll survive
But this night has been a long one
Waiting on a sun,.. that just don’t come

Can I forgive what I
Cannot forget
And live a lie
I could give it one more try
Why deny this drive inside?
Just looking for some peace
Every time I get me some
It gets the best of me
Not much left you see

And yet I’m still holding tight
to this dream of distant light
and that somehow I’ll survive
But this night has been a long one
Waiting on a word,.. that never comes


A whisper in the dark
Is that you or just my thoughts?
Wide awake & reaching out
It’s gone so quiet now
Could it be I’m farther out?
Moving faster than the speed of sound"

Sem comentários: